These grilled sweet potatoes are so good you’ll want to make them all year round, not just on Turkey Day! They’re extremely easy to make. Just remember to keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Char-Griller, and, as always, happy grilling!
Honey Grilled Sweet Potatoes (by Derrick Riches)
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 butter
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Clean sweet potatoes, cutting off any bad spots. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
3. Place sweet potatoes on the grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes on one side.
4. Soften the butter, either in a skiller or in the microwave, and mix with the honey.
5. Spread mixture over slices and turn. Continue grilling for about 6-8 minutes.
6. Turn and spread on more honey butter. Continue grilling until honey butter bubbles and sweet potatoes are cooked through.