This time of year, we all crave a warm dessert, especially one that contains apples and cinnamon, two of our favorite winter flavors. Get cozy with these honey-drizzled cinnamon apples, which are simple yet decadent, and extremely easy to make on your grill. Happy grilling!
Grilled Cinnamon Apples with Honey Drizzle (by Kevin of Extraordinary BBQ)
- 3 honeycrisp apples, cut into 3/4 inch circular slices
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Brush the apple slices on both sides with melted butter.
- Grill apples indirectly (or smoke) for about 6 minutes on each side, or until grill marks appear.
- Remove the apples from the grill, and immediately sprinkle on one side with cinnamon.
- Drizzle with honey. Enjoy!