In honor of New Year’s, we thought we’d incorporate a recipe that includes an enormously popular holiday drink: champagne. Use this delectable salmon recipe to ring in the New Year, and we hope you have a joyful beginning to 2013! Happy grilling to you and yours!
Champagne and Basil Grilled Salmon (from GroupRecipes)
- 4 fresh salmon steaks or filets
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all marinade ingredients to use as a baste for grilling.
- Place salmon skin side down on your grill, heated to medium-high heat and lightly oiled.
- Baste frequently with the marinade.
- When salmon is cooked through, baste with remaining marinade. Serve immediately. Enjoy!