One of the flavors that is most popular right now is sriracha – they’ve even got sriracha-flavored potato chips now. In case you’re wondering, sriracha is an Asian hot sauce traditionally used for dipping, but can be used to add a kick to just about any dish. These wings, coated in a sriracha-BBQ glaze, will make your taste buds tingle, and quite literally add some spice your meal or party. Happy grilling!
Sriracha Barbeque Chicken Wings (by Grill Grrrl)
- 20 chicken wings and/or drummettes
- BBQ dry rub (must not contain sugar)
- 1/2 cup or more of BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- Rinse the wings and pat dry. Generously sprinkle the wings with dry rub.
- Combine the BBQ sauce and sriracha hot sauce to form a glaze.
- Prepare and preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Put the wings on the grill and cook with lid closed for 20 minutes.
- Flip the wings, coat with glaze, and continue to cook for 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F. (Don’t forget to use your Remote Thermometer!)
- Tent the wings for 10 minutes under foil before serving.